Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nanny looking for work near Weybridge from Oct

(4 Posts)
eeyore12 Tue 12-May-09 15:28:38

Hi I am a fully qualified and first aid trained nanny, with over 13 years experience of working with children aged 1 week to 10 years, including several sets of twins durning this time.

I am looking for a new family to join from the middle of October as my current post of 4 years will be coming to an end as the youngest starts full time school, I have been with them since she was 3 weeks old.

I have a current first aid certificate, enhanced CRB, nanny insurance, clean drivers license (14 yrs), level 2 food hygiene, as well as my NNEB, CACHE advanced baby practitioner award, and sleeptite nanny advanced nanny and maternity nanny certificates. I am looking for a family to hopefully work for long term and in and around the Weybridge area.

Thanks Amanda

Sezzle25 Wed 10-Jun-09 10:27:08

Hi Amanda
I've only just seen your note and just want to ask you whether you have found a family or are you still looking? I am potentially looking for someone to look after my son, who by October will be 17 months, three days a week.
Look forward to hearing from you
Many thanks
Sarah

Funky2sarah Wed 10-Jun-09 13:11:59

Hi There

I would love to chat to you about the role.

NNEB with CRB May 2007, driver, non smoker, 14 yrs experience with newborn to teenage.
Why not give me call to discuss your needs

cheers
sarah

eeyore12 Wed 10-Jun-09 16:53:20

Hi Sarah, thanks for your message, I am still looking for a family and would love to chat to you more, you can contact me through my website www.stoneleighbabymassage.co.uk

Thanks Amanda

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now