Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

AUPAIR WEBSITE

(6 Posts)
izzyrubi Mon 02-May-05 12:23:03

Message withdrawn

NannyL Mon 02-May-05 13:01:06

Have you looked on nannyjob.co.uk?

you can search for aupairs / mothers help / nursary workers as well as nannies on there

Ameriscot2005 Mon 02-May-05 17:07:55

These sites have to be funded somehow. At least with the fee, you know that the users are serious.

aupairworld.net is cheaper than greataupair.com - I've had au pairs from each site, and I think they work well. There are lots of au pairs to choose from.

uwila Mon 02-May-05 19:14:11

I would recommend greataupair.com for an au pair, but think nannyjob.co.uk has more to offer for nannies. Never used aupairworld so can't offer an opinion there.

NannyL Mon 02-May-05 19:25:20

Right now on nannyjob there are 330 aupairs wanting work, and 120 familys advertising for an au pair in the London region alone

uwila Mon 02-May-05 20:57:35

I think gratuapairs greatest advantage is it's superior search facility. You will find loads of au pair candidates on there, many of them foreign (hence more interested in leanring to speak English than in the welfare of your kids). But, it is so much easier to troll through the candidate than on nannyjob. But, nannyjob seems to attract more UK based people with childcare experience. It depends on what you are looking for. For example how old your kids are, how many hours of work are involved each week, what experience you want the au pair to have, etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now