Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nanny available

(1 Post)
mishjb68 Wed 04-Mar-09 20:00:21

Hi my name is Michelle,
I have been a nanny for over 20 yrs so have a wealth of experience working for families full time, part time and after school around Blackheath and surrounding areas. Sadly my current employer has been made redundant so I am seeking a new position. I have 3 daughters 21yrs, 6yrs and Eady who is 2 yrs old. I would like a position where Eady can come too , she is a very easy going and happy little girl and has proved no problem in recent positions.
I am flexible as to the days I work but would prefer a min of 2-3 days or 4 to 5 days if part days. Please do contact me to discuss any scenarios as I am open to all possibilities though.
I have a clean driving license, fantastic CV and great portfolio of written refs. My current employer says she will recommend me highly and be happy to talk to anyone inyerested. I am also self employed so no paper work for you as I deal with my own NI and Tax.
I am also a David Lloyd member at Kidbrooke so we love swimming and active clubs etc we also enjoy parks and playgroups and I can mould our activities to cater for which ever age group I care for. I have experience of all ages through from newborn to teenagers.
Please call Michelle on :07969840151 or email me,
Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now