Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Au Pairs in West Herts - Meet Up?

(7 Posts)
PossumMagic Wed 04-Mar-09 16:15:26

I have just signed up my first Au Pair to start with us at the end of May. I ama bit concerned that with language school etc closed over Summer she may be a bit lonely, so was wondering if there are any other MNers in West Herts (we're near Kings Langley) with Au Pair who might enjoy a bit of a meet up?
Maybe they could meet up for coffee or something?
Any other advice/suggestions re keeping my Au Pair happy also much appreciated! smile

Millarkie Wed 04-Mar-09 17:32:15

My au pair met up with others in the area via facebook (or the german equivalent). That might be worth a try.

thinkingabout3 Wed 04-Mar-09 18:06:23

There are thousands of aupairs around Bushey way, don't know how one would find them but there must be some aupair networks or maybe gumtree?

PossumMagic Wed 04-Mar-09 18:10:49

There must be lots out there. Will investigate Facebook and see what I can find.
Thanks!

PaulaMummyKnowsBest Wed 04-Mar-09 18:30:52

you could also put an ad on gumtree

PossumMagic Thu 05-Mar-09 08:45:18

Good idea!

Nel39 Wed 07-Jan-15 22:28:54

Hi please I live in hemel and I am looking for a part time register nanny to look after my 2 kids. Please contact me on 07908082311 for more details thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now