Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Zeered..if you're about come over here!

(8 Posts)
SparkyFartDust Fri 20-Feb-09 19:22:28

Hope this finds you...

I saw your thread asking for interest in a nanny share (N8).

I am looking and your plans might compliment mine...

SparkyFartDust Sat 21-Feb-09 21:04:22

bump

[mildly desperate emoticon]

zeered Sun 22-Feb-09 22:52:31

Your message just caught my eye...
Wld be great to hear what you are looking for.

SparkyFartDust Mon 23-Feb-09 19:23:29

Hello Zeered!

Well, I need someone to look after my 12 month old daughter for 3 days. I also have a 4 year old who would need nanny to cover her for 2 of those 3 (she goes to nursery the rest of the time).

I know this is less than then number of days that you wanted. However, it might work.

Also, you might be after a family with same aged children as your LO?

SparkyFartDust Mon 23-Feb-09 20:10:16

Just want to add that my 4 year old is great with babies and younger children, she is very gentle and kind without wanting to be in their faces (she has been well trained!).

Also, she is off to school in Sept.

I might also be looking for 4 days from Sept as might be changing work plans.

zeered Mon 23-Feb-09 20:29:40

Hello,

Nothing decided at this point as waiting to finalise plans with work- but looks most likely that I will need cover for 4 days a week. Prob from August. Might be slightly earlier. Not necessarily looking for family with same age child so that's not an issue.

Only thing is - my husband is a freelancer so would prefer not to have nanny based at our house. Have you been part of a nanny share before? Are you in Crouch End?

My email is zeered@yahoo.com - if you can pls email me yr no than can call as easier to discuss...
Thanks

SparkyFartDust Tue 24-Feb-09 19:28:00

thanks Zeered, will do so later tonight

SparkyFartDust Wed 25-Feb-09 21:43:15

Zeered, have e-mailed you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now