Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Babysitter required - Ashbourne, Derbyshire - Sat 28 Feb

(4 Posts)
ALWgreenwich Thu 19-Feb-09 23:01:47

Hi - we're a bit desperate - we've got a family reunion next weekend and we're looking for 2 babysitters on the Saturday evening. We'll be just outside Ashbourne, Derbyshire - please let me know asap if you know of anyone round there who might be willing/able?! thanks in advance
Lucy

lindseyfox Fri 20-Feb-09 16:02:04

I am in leicestershire so would travel that dar but am waiting to hear from some friends about a planned weekend either on 28th feb or 6th march.

I also know a teacher in nottingham who nannies and babysits also and she may be available.

we each charge £12 an hr with a min of £40 on a saturday night.

if you leave your email address here i can then pass it on to her.

lindseyfox Sat 21-Feb-09 15:43:12

I am actually not going to be available as I have visitors now.

I think Liz the teacher I was talking about has sent you a private message/email.

Not sure why you need to 2 sitters, could one babysitter not have all the children. I personally will have upto 6 children.

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 21-Feb-09 17:12:27

think it depends on age of children and how many - i do wedding creches and as i often have 3 young children/babies , i always do them with a friend

if something happened, i wouldnt be able to leave the children, nor take them all to where parents are

hope you find someone

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now