Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Came home early and caught AP out don't know whether to laugh or cry!

(120 Posts)
highlight Mon 11-Apr-05 20:47:06

Had a report to finish today for work so decided to finish it at home as there would be less distractions as kids would be at school. Anyway walked into the house to find AP and her BF stark naked and sh*gging in the middle of the living room! They were so carried away it seemed like forever for them to realise I was there (well probably a few seconds but seemed like forever!) I don't know who was more embarassed them or me . They ran to her bedroom and the BF left very quietly soon after. I have told her that we will need to have a chat tomorrow as she has college this evening but to be honest I'm not sure what I am going to say to her! Any ideas would be very welcome

morningpaper Mon 11-Apr-05 20:48:47

Hehe well I've got no experiences of APs but I would perhaps ask her to put the door on the latch if she's going to be doing that kind of business in public parts of the house...!

Lonelymum Mon 11-Apr-05 20:48:49

Aww don't be too hard on her (no pun intended). She must be sooooooooooooooo embarrassed! Well I bet you were too!

Flik Mon 11-Apr-05 20:51:21

It depends if you value her enough to keep her on. I would'nt like the idea of naked people on my furniture that were'nt me or dh or dd's! can't she keep it in her own room?

Beetroot Mon 11-Apr-05 20:52:38

Message withdrawn

morningpaper Mon 11-Apr-05 20:52:55

Aw it can't be a sackable offence!

I've been on many a boss's desk....

goldenoldie Mon 11-Apr-05 20:53:52

Why can't she shag in her own room?

Don't fancy the thought of AP's and BF's bodily fluids all over my carpet/floor - especially as my son tends to drop the odd sweet on floor which he quicky picks up and puts straight into his mouth before I can get there................yuk!

Beetroot Mon 11-Apr-05 20:53:59

Message withdrawn

fairyfly Mon 11-Apr-05 20:55:37

Slap her on the back and say well done my girl. Could have been worse, it could have been your husband.

cod Mon 11-Apr-05 20:56:53

Message withdrawn

WigWamBam Mon 11-Apr-05 20:59:30

It's a bit disrespectful of your home, tbh. What she does in the privacy of her own room is up to her, but you shouldn't have to run the risk of walking into your own home and finding that going on. Although the embarrassment will probably put her off doing it again!

Beetroot Mon 11-Apr-05 21:00:24

Message withdrawn

cod Mon 11-Apr-05 21:00:47

Message withdrawn

highlight Mon 11-Apr-05 21:01:41

It was on my new silk rug as well. DH is away as well so I rang him to tell him and he couldn't stop laughing.
My kids are 9 and 10 so don't eat things off the floor thank goodness but even so! She has a lovely bedroom with a big double bed and tbh if she gets her chores done she can do what she likes in the privacy of her own room as long as the kids aren't around plus I've just found a packet of condoms under the sofa and her knickers!

Beetroot Mon 11-Apr-05 21:02:52

Message withdrawn

Beetroot Mon 11-Apr-05 21:03:12

Message withdrawn

Lonelymum Mon 11-Apr-05 21:03:28

You sound like a reasonable person Highlight, and it is fair enough that you ask her not to do it on your new silk rug (or anywhere other than her bedroom if that is what you wish). Sounds like you need to lay down the law.

hatsoff Mon 11-Apr-05 21:08:42

sorry highlight but this has me chuckling away. the poor girl must be mortified. Let her stew til tomorrow then just say exactly what you've said here - ie as long as she does her jobs then you don't care what she does in her own room but you'd rather avoid a repeat. It barely needs saying tbh (unless she's a danger freak, in which case maybe, by making you walking in on them a realistic prospect, maybe the whole idea is more of a turn on!) front lawn next?

fairyfly Mon 11-Apr-05 21:09:03

They were obviously taken by suprise with lust. Fancy leaving your knickers though, i doubt i would be asking if anyone had seen them.

Twiglett Mon 11-Apr-05 21:10:46

<snurk>

I'd just grin at her for a few days till she gets really really uncomfortable

what a giggle

at least someone's rug is seeing some action

juniperdewdrop Mon 11-Apr-05 21:12:17

FF

uwila Mon 11-Apr-05 21:21:14

Okay, after laughing hysterically for about 3 days... I'd give her a set of house rules and tell her tolive by them whether I am home or not. And, one would say, no smoking or fucking in this house.

Eeeewwww....

Now, what I really want toknow is do you think this is the first time, or do you think it's just the first time they got caught? Now when you walk into any room or sit on any sofa, are you going to check it for evidence??? EEEEEWWW!!!

Oh, but funny

highlight Mon 11-Apr-05 21:23:16

She is so so embarassed said she would be late home as she is going for a drink after college I bet she will sit outside in the car till she sees that I havegone to bed! DH has just rung again still laughing i said it was ok for him he didn't have to walk in and find them. Also said if he thought it was so funny he could have the "chat" with her when he came back! Surprisingly he declined and flt it would be better woman to woman!

fairyfly Mon 11-Apr-05 21:24:05

Yes and definetly use the word Fucking

Im sure they dont leave their loads all over the place, and beside we walk in dog wee and then our houses.

uwila Mon 11-Apr-05 21:27:29

Oh, I'm so sorry highlight, but I'm still laughing too.

But, I take your point. The DH get off easy, don't they. ALthough mine has stepped in a couple times to talk to them for me -- bith incidents resulted in nanny/childminder in tears.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now