Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Swiss strolli rider

(8 Posts)
coolj Sat 31-Jan-09 17:18:35

Has anyone got one/used one.

Ive got a Cosatto tandam and wondering if it would fit on. I know they come with loads of adaptors but I dont know where about I could attach it on the buggy.

They look really good. Any advise appreciated grin

coolj Sat 31-Jan-09 17:19:17

Sorry for posting twice, my laptop stuck

crace Sat 31-Jan-09 17:59:03

Ooh, what are they? I know not very helpful but curious!

NoBiggy Sat 31-Jan-09 18:01:02

Is this the little bike thing?

All I know about it is that Which refused to send it out to testers as it failed the lab tests (IIRC caused the pushchair to topple over).

mumlove Sat 31-Jan-09 18:35:33

coolj - have a look at my thread, I have asked about this to. here
Also the 1st post links to another thread I started so read the 2 of them.

FruitynNutty Sun 01-Feb-09 15:00:08

No idea if it will fit or not - should do as, like you say, it comes with loads of attachments. The children love mine, it's had loads of use.
Trouble is, you can't go far without someone wanting to ask about it. Gets a bit tedious after a while!

coolj Sun 01-Feb-09 18:06:39

Thanks for everyones help, trouble is I still dont know if it will fit my buggy sad

mumlove Sun 01-Feb-09 18:17:23

I have sent a message to a couple of the shops that sell them on ebay and the reply I got back was that I just have to use the mesurements on the website to find out!

But I would have thought it would fit yours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now