Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

WEEKEND STAFF ROOM

(9 Posts)
coolj Sat 31-Jan-09 10:00:53

Good morning to one and all.

Firstly congrats to EM, well done smile.

Secondly hope you are all well and have a relaxing weekend like me. All I have to do is yet more washing, ironing, making up all the washed beds, walking the dog, seeing to my kids, cooking, cleaning, shopping, and loads of CM work to do. I should be finished by 11.59pm on Sunday night sad.

To rub salt in my wounds, my DP said, as he was leaving for work 'take it easy today'. Fat bloody chance hmm

Numberfour Sat 31-Jan-09 11:16:39

Hi, Coolj, I know the feeling! And that is even having had a cleaner in yesterday!

Well done, EM! Great news

As for my "expectant" news: definitely not happening. My eyes are so swollen from crying last night! Thanks heavens it is the weekend and I can pull myself together before Monday.

So silly of me to get so hopeful.sad

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 31-Jan-09 11:36:59

morning

i am PP at the moment

all fine here, been to the park and off out after lunch when youngest 2 have woken up

looneytune Sat 31-Jan-09 14:17:10

Oh No4 - so sorry hunny Big {{{hugs}}} coming your way. Hope it happens for you real soon!

Right, I shouldn't be in here, I'm doing my last bits of accounts so can submit my tax return!! blush

crace Sat 31-Jan-09 14:52:28

Em, very many congratulations.

Coolj- with you on that.. nothing relaxing about weekends around here.

No4 I am so very sorry. It's not silly for you to get your hopes up, you were late! I am really hoping this happens for you soon.

Hi LT - good luck on tax return

nomoreamover Sat 31-Jan-09 16:16:33

Hello everyone

Looney - hope you get your tax return sorted...I hate doing mine!

EM - not sure what the job is but very happy for you that you got what you wanted - congratulations!

We've been to buy some fish for the new fish tank in the kitchen - can't wait for the kids to see it on monday - they've all been waiting for it! Wanted to go and chose some with mindees but the local pet shop has stopped selling fish :-( we had to go miles to get some!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend x

KatyMac Sat 31-Jan-09 16:20:53

Hi everyone

I might has Gallstones/Gall Bladder problem

I feel really rough & I really resent having something else......I have enough already hmm

I hope you all have good weekends - I think I might go back to bed

eleanorsmum Sat 31-Jan-09 18:14:27

thanks all for the congrats! I told dd today and she's so excited about mummy being at her school! I really can't wait to be working as part of a team again and with such a lovely age group (reception).

Katy - gallbladder stuff is very uncomfortable! my mum had hers out a few years ago and I get alot of pain if i eat anything high fat (fish and chips has me up all night!) I hope it doesn't complicate your other things too much. hug.

no4 - so sorry sweeite, hugs for you,

hope everyone else isn't spending too much time cleaning.................

oh and i just went back to venture to view our photos and managed to spend £0 grin just got my free one of dd!

SammyK Sun 01-Feb-09 09:06:15

Hi everyone

EM - well done on new job smile, sounds lovely I like reception age too. shock at you managing to spend zero with venture, there are lots of bad reports around of them pushing hard sell tactics, has always put me off going!

KM - oh no, hope you got chance to relax yesterday, and feel a bit better today.

No4 - sorry sad had my fingers crossed for you, it's not silly to feel upset go easy on yourself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now