Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Looking for a temp nanny for 14th, 15th and 16th Jan - North London

(9 Posts)
twelveyeargap Tue 06-Jan-09 13:44:05

Hello

Thought I'd try here first before I go to an agency. I need to do a major clear out of my house, but have two babies, 19 months and 5 months and it's pretty difficult to get anything done.

Are there any nannies out there who are between jobs and fancy a few days' work next week?

There's a possibility I'd need you for a couple of days the following week too.

I'll be at home pretty much all the time - I just need someone around to feed the children and play with them while I get on with things.

Any interest, please email me ASAP on twelveyeargap at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

lindseyfox Tue 06-Jan-09 15:54:19

am sure there would be someone on here who would be interested, what you want is more a mothers help for a few days than a nanny though so obv pay should reflect that.

In north london suppose you would be looking at paying £7-£9 gross an hr as its onlt temp.

pickcherries Tue 06-Jan-09 17:33:20

where abouts in north london are you?!

mandyjb Tue 06-Jan-09 17:38:42

If you are local enough to me I would be interested. Im in north london (whetstone) were are you. Feel free to email me my address is mandyjb76@aol.com

twelveyeargap Wed 07-Jan-09 10:50:32

Am in N10.

Thanks

NannyAbs Thu 08-Jan-09 20:22:07

Hi,
Have you found somebody yet? I live in NW5, and am currently only working part time as my boss is off work! I may be able to arrange something with her so that I am free for the three days you need help on. I have 6 years full time nanny experience including lots and lots of baby work! Please dont hesitate to contact me for more info.
Abbie x
(minnymate@hotmail.com)

twelveyeargap Fri 09-Jan-09 11:40:18

Hello

I have found somebody thank you. However, I have a friend in this area who is looking for a nanny for about 25 hours a week. If anyone wants me to forward their CV, I'd be happy to do so.

asiad Sun 18-Jan-09 17:17:52

Hello,
I'm a 27 years old nanny looking for a job in Plymouth area.
I have 5 years experinces in childcare.
I really like to be around the kids and spending time with them. Giving them part of my heart, helping them to learn and improve themselves from different situations in their life and always learning something new from them. I think everyone has something from child the part which will always stay inside the heart forever.I’m very open, worm ,energetic, calm, patient person who likes to take kids outside to playgrounds, parks or just for a simple walks where they would be able to see and explore new things which they can not find at home.
I have great references from previouse families.
If you need more information about me feel free to e-mail me at asiad81@yahoo.com .
Thank you!
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

UmPixie Mon 07-Sep-09 12:39:47

Temporary Childcare Position in North London (N4)
Hi I'm looking for some help 2 days per week preferably Tuesdays and Wednesdays but could discuss suitable days for the right person. Starting as soon as practicable until end November.
I’m looking for someone to look after my 2 year old daughter while I work (usually but not exclusively from home). She is a very able and sociable little girl who loves to play and talk. I also have a 2 month old daughter but she will be with me at home for now as she is exlcusively breastfed, although I may need her to be looked after for an hour or 2 when I have to attend meetings. Days would involve trips to the park, one o’clock club and activities such as dance and music sessions.
If you know someone who might be interested please ask them to contact me with details of experience, availability and 2 UK based contactable references on paulaandrob@hotmail.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now