Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminder with vacancies Hampton Wick KT1

(3 Posts)
alison79 Tue 06-Jan-09 11:15:51

I am a Childminder based in Hampton Wick with vacancies from Feb 2009.

I live in a convenient, central location; 1 minute walk from Hampton Wick station and just 5 minutes walk from Bushy Park, Kings Field, Home Park, The River Thames and Kingston upon Thames Shopping Centre, close to Teddington, Hampton and Twickenham. 

I am English and Degree educated; I am also a qualified secondary school English teacher with nine years experience working with children. I decided on a change in career after the birth of my beautiful baby boy, who is nearly a year old.

I hold a Paediatric First Aid Certificate and am currently working towards an NVQ in Childcare.

I offer fun and loving childcare in a safe, homely environment. Activities are planned which focus on developing your child through play and positive experiences. I work in close contact with parents as I believe constant and open communication is the key to a child's happiness and well being.

Activities include: arts and crafts, music and song, storytime and lots of outdoor based activities such as nature walks, ball games and playground visits. I also regularly visit local playgroups and the local childrens library. 

All food and snacks are healthy and homemade, and children are encouraged to participate in the preparation of food when it is safe for them to do so.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information

amwr Mon 15-Jun-09 18:18:43

Dear Alison

Do you still have vacancies available?
I am looking at the moment to start with for Tuesdays and Fridays mornings for our 27 months old child. If you have any spaces available please contact me through mumsnet or at ily1998@hotmail.com.

Thanks!!

Mary

SarahJane1324 Sun 14-Apr-13 17:16:59

Hello Alison,

I see this is an old thread but i was wondering if you are still childminding in hampton wick? I need a childminder from september when i would like to go back to university, it would be 3 or 4 days a week, mornings mainly, approx. 15 hours per week. My son has just turned 1 his name is Alfie. Please let me know if you are still childminding and is so, what your availability is like.

Kind regards,

Sarah

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now