Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Club: Saying goodbye to mindees..

(3 Posts)
DJGemini Mon 15-Dec-08 20:23:01

Hello

I have a little one leaving this week, sad who hasn't been with me long however I will miss dearly. Got a little gift, + xmas pressie too, to give... however... I am left wondering about closure - regarding payment! yes I know.. shock I wouldn't have expected to get myself into this situation, however I have been paid fine, until this last payment, the government are paying. I have been chasing the outstanding fees which are 'in the system' - every week, for weeks now, through the relevant department and the money is guarenteed, (hopefully) but everyday I wonder when will it come!

I'm fed up now, Do you think it would be advisable to put something in writing, along the lines of what is outstanding? Most of me thinks not, no point, parent isnt bothered, or concerned.

What do you do on the paperwork side of things when someone leaves? I've ony had a few leavers and I have just said our farewells on the last day, On this occasion, I prepared a questionnaire, which was sent back full of compliments.

I'm not sure what I am asking advise for really .. ! blush maybe just your thoughts, thanks smile

PuzzYuleLogs Tue 16-Dec-08 09:22:05

Bump

HSMM Tue 16-Dec-08 10:22:32

If it's a 'government' payment and someone other than the parent has guaranteed it is on its way, then you should get the money. Why the delay, I wonder?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now