Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

new to this nanny seeks energetic children!!

(5 Posts)
mummyof2 Sun 20-Mar-05 21:21:31

Hi to everybody im a mum of two my eldest is a boy of five and my daughter is 15 mths ive recently discovered mumsnet i think its great!
I am finding it really to find a nanny/mothershelp job in my local area where people will employ myself and allow me to bring my daughter with me.I thought bringing her would be great for other kids to play together or does it just put employers off?

Aimsmum Sun 20-Mar-05 21:28:04

Message withdrawn

uwila Mon 21-Mar-05 08:25:02

I have never had a nanny who brought a child, but I've read posts on here from those who have. The impression I get is that lots of people don't mind, but would expect a reduced rate. There are, however, some employers who feel they want their own children to have your undivided attention.

What area do you live in? Assume you are looking for live-out?

majorstress Mon 21-Mar-05 09:36:57

There's a classified section on mumsnet where you can put some details, like where you are based and what hours and duties you want.

mummyof2 Mon 21-Mar-05 10:39:50

Hello to everyone and thanks for your reply.I do offer a reduced rate for nannying when seeking employment as obvliously im still caring for my own child aswell.Ilive in morden in surrey.ive always felt being a parent yourself is the best kind of experience any nanny could have! does anybody agree?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now