Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Staff Room ----- Happy Halloween

(10 Posts)
mumlove Fri 31-Oct-08 10:08:53

Good morning evryone.

It's bright and sunny here but still very cold.
No work again today but going to my sisters to play.
We have made more cakes (incase little monsters ring the door bell) so you can have some to.

Have a great day. grin smile grinsmile grin

tulip31 Fri 31-Oct-08 10:32:57

Thanks for the cakes mumslove. I've put the kettle on for a nice coffee t go with the cake.

Working from 11am today, so have made bread, put dinner on, taken ds3 to docs for his preschool jabs plus mmr!! Poor love screamed extremely loudly at the docs, but is now playing with a toy that I won on ebay for £5 grin

Happy halloween, Tulip house is not going out tonight. Inlaws are taking ds1, 2 and 3 to a firework display so I'm at home with ds4 and mindee

mumnosbest Fri 31-Oct-08 11:22:16

Happy Halloween grin lovely cakes thanks mumslove. We're all going to a halloween party but would much rather curl up with my quilt and a scary film, feeling poorly, boo hoo sad

SammyK Fri 31-Oct-08 12:27:52

Hi everyone, I am home tonight studying, DS did the whole halloween hoopla last week at nursery anyway!

I am also studying saturday night too! NVQ at top of my list and soo want it finished!! hmm

Thanks for cakes. Have refilled teapot. grin

AbbaFan Fri 31-Oct-08 13:24:48

Happy Halloween everyone smile.

I will be studying over the weekend too Sammy, never ending isn't it!

I have 4 very excited children here at the moment (2 are my own), and have 4 friends of my DS's arriving at 3pm for a Halloween tea. Wish me luck wink!!!

mumlove Fri 31-Oct-08 16:51:12

SammyK - Don't forget to email me about this

SammyK Fri 31-Oct-08 17:31:39

done smile blush

dmo Fri 31-Oct-08 18:35:45

evening all not posted for ages but have been on reading up hope your all well smile
on laptop in bed at mo house to myself and the door is forever going so now ive closed the front door and brought the big dish of sweets upstairs with me wink

southernbelle77 Fri 31-Oct-08 20:24:09

Happy halloween!

Can I claim a 'fixed penalty notice' on my tax?!!! (only joking for anyone that thinks I'm serious!) We went out today and where I parked you can park (free of charge) all morning. Only time you can't is 2pm-4pm as it's permit holders only (to stop people parking there for the station). Usually we leave by 1pm at the very latest, but today time just got away with us and we didn't leave until 3ish! Oops!! Hey ho, we had a great time so that makes up for it!

Also got my new coffee table delivered today, its an oval coffee table and 4 leather stools. Only problem is that they delivered 2 coffee tables and 2 stools! just called to arrange it to be sorted and they want to take the money out my account again as it will be credited back when the extra coffee table is returned. Well, no thank you sir. It was quite an expensive coffee table and I'm not prepared to be out of pocket for at least 2 weeks while they sort out their cock up! Have left it in their not very capable hands! Good job we have a garage as it's not a small or light coffee table to be hanging around the house!

Anyway, weekend now grin

mumlove Fri 31-Oct-08 21:27:11

have replied SammyK smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now