Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Tuesday Staff Room

(16 Posts)
countPINKCHICKula Tue 28-Oct-08 10:26:20

HI Guys...only one mindee with dd this morn, had planned to walk to library before baby mindee arrives alter this afty but dd and mindee getting on so 'unusually' famously well!..so i asked what they would like to do?..so now we're staying in until later when baby mindee arrives and we'll go get some fresh air, they now hav dd's bratz bus and ALL her bratz down (i was only JUST saying she doesnt bother with them!), playing really lovely and doing fashion walks!smile..think they mean cat walk LOL
So im going to print out some sheets for my EYFS and try to get stuff down for any impending inspection! LOL..i DO only have to do these for UNDER 5's dont i??

NumberFour Tue 28-Oct-08 10:54:39

Hi, cPCu

I have 2 under 18 months and my own 4 year old. Guess who is the hardest work??? Plus I am a walking advert for MAJOR PMT .... My poor DH.

I am also trying to get paperwork together for EYFS and CM stuff in general because at TTOTM I am paranoid, and every time I phone rings I reckon it is OFSTED. Last inspection was June 2003 so I should be okay for a few months, shouldn't I????????

countPINKCHICKula Tue 28-Oct-08 11:05:33

i 'dont think' theyre kick in till next yr TBH, but am the same!..had mine last year about this time and am panicking as everyone seems to be flapping and im wondering if im doing everything i should!

Let me guess??..your own LO the hardest!LOL

NumberFour Tue 28-Oct-08 11:09:06

That seems to be the main concern now! That Bl**dy Inspection.

Dead Right! My own flesh and blood is driving me bananas. Fortunately he has a play date at 12 and the other two should then sleep for a couple of hours.

Roll on 6pm!

countPINKCHICKula Tue 28-Oct-08 11:11:23

LOL my dd is like that usually, think they just dont like sharing mumsmile..bless..am surprised how well dd and mindee are getting on!, they are nice to each other but it is more like having a friend over this morning!smile

KatyMac Tue 28-Oct-08 11:44:25

June 03?? that is over 5 years ago - I thought we were 3 yrly?

countPINKCHICKula Tue 28-Oct-08 11:47:00

??yeah they are arent they??hmm

NumberFour Tue 28-Oct-08 12:35:59

oops! blame it on my brain not being in gear....

June 06!

tulip31 Tue 28-Oct-08 12:43:22

Afternoon ladies (and gents if nick pops in)!

We have spent this morning doing crafts, as was having my new oven put in! We have just had lunch and ds4 and mindee are either asleep or laying down and the others (ds1, ds3 and mindee 8yrs) are either playing the wii or playing tents. we are going to go for a walk later once little ones have slept and try and buy some clay to make pots and bits.

My inspection was april 06, so I am also beginning to get myself into inspection mode - hence updating portfolio etc

Have a good rest of the day grin

ShosheTheGhoshe Tue 28-Oct-08 12:56:40

Blardy SEF, arrgggggggggggggggg, have everything else ready for Inspection next week, but it is really hard to evaluated yourself!

countPINKCHICKula Tue 28-Oct-08 13:18:22

am doing my course on this next tues so if anyone wants me to ask anything let me know!

SammyK Tue 28-Oct-08 14:21:01

Hi everyone.

We've been to playgroup this morning and off out again soon after 2.30 pick, need outdoor stuff to keep me sane.
DS not happy today! sad

mumnosbest Tue 28-Oct-08 16:38:29

Hi every1! A bit late but but been out all day to stop myself going mad. dd and ds full of cold and very grumpy sad. Do you think 2 months and no enquiries is long enough before giving up and going back to teaching? I had 1 enquiry... asking if I wanted to take on an assistant! PLEASE send kiddies my way!

tulip31 Tue 28-Oct-08 16:43:37

Mum - where are you? Sometimes if I get enquires I pass them on to others (full at mo - only 1 sapce for under 5).

Has this done before - have we said where we are all located so that if close we could pass on enquires, meet up etc???

mumnosbest Tue 28-Oct-08 16:52:33

Thanks tulip! I'm from Doncaster. I have 2 under 5's of my own so only 1 F/T place and wrap around school places to fill. Talking to other local CMs, everyone seems to be in the same boat.

BoysAreLikeZombies Tue 28-Oct-08 18:27:10

WHAT A DAY !!

Both babies teething and screaming non-stop

Toddler being three all day long IYSWIM

My own children have been awful

One more day and then a few days off

Thank gawd

<<rams fistfuls of maltesers into mouth>>

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: