Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Is it just me or is the SEF site off line, I neeed to get in pronto, Ofsted Coming

(11 Posts)
ShosheTheGhoshe Mon 27-Oct-08 18:17:51

Can someone try getting into this for me, need to get my SEF started as Ofsted are coming next week, and it wont load.

popsycal Mon 27-Oct-08 18:19:22

hnot wqorkuing

ShosheTheGhoshe Mon 27-Oct-08 18:21:05

aarggg that is the bloody adress ofsted give you to do it on

ShosheTheGhoshe Mon 27-Oct-08 18:32:39

Now found that you can go in via the Gov gateway.

So go to get tax records out where my password is, (so that its all together at tax time.) and DH has moved them.

Phone DH, and he has put them in the loft!!!!! WHY, god I hate when he decides to tidy up, his idea is to put anything he dosnt know where to put in the loft.

And as they were in a box on top of my wardrobe why did he need to move the bloody things anyway.

I cant get in our loft, so phone DS, he is working late arrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

DDIL is going to come up after she has finished at the gym at 8.

If I get this done it will be a bloody miracle.

tulip31 Mon 27-Oct-08 19:25:20

Shoshe, You should have recieved a letter from ofsted detailing how to access the site to get to SEF and this should have had a password on it. Otherwise you can always try to ring ofsted and their tech guys might be able to help - the guy I spoke to last friday was very helpful!!

Good luck, tulip xx

ShosheTheGhoshe Mon 27-Oct-08 19:43:08

Ok got in DS came and got the passwords out of the loft, now I have to try and complete it!

tulip31 Mon 27-Oct-08 19:53:04

Glad that you have got in - use your last report as guidance or look on the ofsted site for new reports and use these to help (as well as the guidance notes). T x

alibubbles Tue 28-Oct-08 16:38:30

As far as I know, you are not able to access it 14 days before Ofsted come. _ I found that out at a meeting with three Ofsted inspectors a couple of weeks ago.

So if Ofsted have given you a date, you cannot get into change it!

BUT, it doesn't matter if you haven't filled it in!

tulip31 Tue 28-Oct-08 16:41:05

Ali, I thought that was 48 hours? Already the miscommunication starts and they have only just gone live with this!

ShosheTheGhoshe Tue 28-Oct-08 21:17:39

I have been told 48 hours, and I have now got in and started ait.

countPINKCHICKula Wed 29-Oct-08 09:12:14

i didnt know there was a site??..although ahvent done my training on this till nxt week!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now