Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Half-term Monday Staff Room

(13 Posts)
tulip31 Mon 27-Oct-08 05:24:14

DS4 decided that 4.45 this morning was a good time to get up!! Wander into the staffroom looking aroung absently, put on coffee, tea, herbal and get the croissants and jam out.

Hope everyone has a happy monday, roll on 9.30pm when ds1 gets home from scouts and I can go to bed sad. I think the tulip house might be having a craft and home cinema day today!

KatyMac Mon 27-Oct-08 08:13:45

Morning all

Very quiet week this week although I am borrowing 2 so I can start my Nursery accreditation

SammyK Mon 27-Oct-08 08:18:15

Aargh just typed out message and lost it! hmm

Hope everyone has a good day.

mumnosbest Mon 27-Oct-08 11:39:26

Hello all! Any croissants left tulip? Can smell them from here smile.

ShosheTheGhoshe Mon 27-Oct-08 13:08:39

Oh S**t Ofsted just phoned they are coming next week sad

NumberFour Mon 27-Oct-08 13:13:37

ShosheTheGhoshe, when was your last inspection?

ShosheTheGhoshe Mon 27-Oct-08 13:18:28

December 05 Four, I was told that the Cm's that had the first Inspections under the new grading system, would not be the first to have Inspections under the EYFS, as we stood no chance of getting Outstandings right at the beginning, now they seem to dish them out willy nilly.

But it seems that we are to be Inspected first again!

nannynick Mon 27-Oct-08 14:43:49

Done the shopping, banking and recycling. Had lunch and now it's time to do some washing. Oh the joy's of Monday's.

What is a man supposed to do when caring for a girl... see here - Taking Girl into Mens loos. Another anti-men thread, I guess.

AbbaFan Mon 27-Oct-08 17:33:48

Had such a nice day today.

I took my 2 children and 3 mindees to the local nature reserve. Went with 4 friends and their children so 12 children in all. The had a great time in the woods and making camps with sticks. Plus is was free smile

tulip31 Mon 27-Oct-08 19:27:49

We made bookmarks and after lunch we visited the park and then collected my new toy stack thingy so that can get playroom/dining room tidy!!! Plus ds2 is at his friends, so no fights!! grin

KatyMac Mon 27-Oct-08 21:45:41

Oh Nick ignore them

Very bad day today - I need to sleep

BoysAreLikeZombies Mon 27-Oct-08 21:47:50

Urghh

Assignment for Unit 4.

That is all I am going to say

[lies down in dark room]

southernbelle77 Tue 28-Oct-08 06:11:36

Can we set up a petition to not keep changing the damn clocks around?! Since the clocks went back my DD has been waking up at 5am every morning and I'm tired! I've not had to work the other days, but I am today and I am going to be exhausted when I finish work at 6pm (starting at 8am) hmm

Anyway, hi everyone!! We had a lovely time in the new forest at the weekend. Back to reality today though working all day with 5 under 5's (2 rising 5's on half term). We have things planned every day which is good! Going to another minders today where we will have about 12 kids in total so will be interesting (some of her are secondary so like to help with the littlies!)

Nick - ignore them. What are you supposed to do if a girl needs a toilet. I have said to dh before that if he needs to take dd to the toilet then to see if the disabled one is free but otherwise would have to take her in with him to the gents. I have been in the ladies before where a man brought a girl in to use the toilet. At first I was a bit shocked, but to be fair, in a ladies you do not see anything anyway didn't bother me at all. DH wouldn't do that in a million years though so it would be the gents!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now