Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

registered childminder with one vacancy in stockport SK4 area

(7 Posts)
pinky51 Sun 26-Oct-08 10:04:08

Hi there
I have one vacancy for mon, tues ,wed, full days.
Ideally term time only but am open to discussion.
I can offer a varied and full day, my last ofsted this year I was awarded good with 3 outstanding areas out of the 5 areas.
Contact me if you want any further information etc, kind regards
Jen

tigersmum Sun 26-Oct-08 21:29:08

Hi Pinky I am in SK5

pinky51 Mon 27-Oct-08 23:16:34

Hi there,
Thanks for your note, if you want to discuss childcare I am happy to give you my email address, please let me know.
Kind regards

tigersmum Tue 28-Oct-08 07:32:41

I am a childminder as well. I get lots of enquiries, maybe I can pass on your details to parents and help you fill that vacancy.

mumnosbest Tue 28-Oct-08 07:44:21

Hi! also a CM, sorry. Come and join us on our minders with no mindees thread. We've had a few parents popping in, maybe we'll have one from stockport smile

pinky51 Tue 28-Oct-08 08:39:54

Thanks for that, I have been minding now for around 18months, now have a vacancy, I live in Heaton Norris Stockport, which is on the M60 motorway link, my contact details are Jennifer O'Neill 0161 286 8777 email jenniferoneill@ntlworld.com.
I love my job and go to lots of drop ins etc in the area, Heatons, but there is nothing happening at the moment, perhaps its credit crunch here too.
look forward to hearing from you all

tigersmum Tue 28-Oct-08 19:59:17

I have emailed you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now