Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Qualified Nanny Available

(4 Posts)
Shelley33 Sun 26-Oct-08 01:29:11

Not sure if this is the right place to advertise on mumsnet, if not can someone point me in the right direction!! Thanks!

I am a qualified NNEB nanny living in North Yorkshire. I have 15 years experience of looking after children aged from newborn onwards. I am looking for a full/part time permanent/temporary, nanny or nanny/housekeeper position. I live in Northallerton but have a car and am happy to travel approx 30 miles, such as Harrogate, Knaresborough, Thirsk, Ripon, Easingwold, Bedale, Boroughbridge, Stokesley, Yarm, Darlington etc. I like to do lots of things with my charges, groups, outings, baking, messy play etc. I can cook healthy meals and am happy to undertake general housekeeper duties, run errands and help out with family pets from dogs to horses,. I am honest, trustworthy, patient, flexible and generally muck in with family life really! I have a CRB and several checkable references. I am also available to babysit in the above areas. Thanks!

Ebb Sun 26-Oct-08 09:09:13

Have you checked North Yorkshire on nannyjob? They had several jobs advertised but I don't know the area so not sure about distances. smile

Shelley33 Mon 27-Oct-08 20:06:45

Yes I have thanks Ebb, I always look on there everyday, nothing really suitable at the moment, Have also advertised on Gumtree and netsmum too, plus I'm with a few local agencies. So think all avenues covered! Sadly nannyjobs are not ten-a-penny up north!

Shelley33 Wed 29-Oct-08 22:20:09

<Bump>

Is there no one on here from up north!?!?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now