Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Thursday Morning Staffroom.......Half term approaches

(9 Posts)
KatyMac Thu 23-Oct-08 07:53:05

So how are we all today?

I was poorly in the night but woke up feeling better than I had in weeks.....which was a bit of a surprise

I am off on holiday at the end of half-term & quite excited

SammyK Thu 23-Oct-08 08:22:53

Hi Katymac smile

Glad you feeling better today!

I have half term next week too, and am going to be busier than I thought, as my TTO mindess will be coming too!

looneytune Thu 23-Oct-08 09:39:15

Morning all.

Pleased you're feeling better Katy

Hi Sammy

Got inset day tomorrow and then half term next week so at least I don't have to cart them all on school runs

Quiet day today, one mindee off and so only one mindee here. I have, however, got my friend's little 4/5 month old (she's a bit older than ds2) for a few hours to help out as a friend. She called last night and was stuck and luckily I knew I had one mindee off plus Ofsted gave me 2 under 1's permanently until ds2 turns 1 so she was in luck and I could help. Ds2 is asleep at the mo but will enjoy playing with her later!

Right, off to put mindee down for a nap, she started walking yesterday so even more tired than usual!

coolj Thu 23-Oct-08 10:21:07

Morning everyone. Im not working today so need to catch up with laundry etc as we are off to visit my family in Scotland on Sat.

Roll on half term. Have a good day grin.

Glad youre improving KatyMac. Long may it continue.

mumlove Thu 23-Oct-08 12:15:28

Hello everyone.

No work for me now until Wednesday grin, but have invited 2 other cm's to play come and play. Also with it being half term we will all have the older mindees aswell so a noisy messy day will be had!

DD has an inset day tomorrow so do not need to be out of the house early.

Glad you are feeling better Katy smile.

mumlove Thu 23-Oct-08 12:16:52

Forgot to say that have just seen a PP and 2 yr old boy for full time, so I have my fingers crossed.

NumberFour Thu 23-Oct-08 12:45:17

Hello everyone
Yes, half term sounds like a good idea.
Fingers crossed that my two littlies sleep for the next 2 hours........

southernbelle77 Thu 23-Oct-08 13:31:05

Afternoon all. Half term here next week too. I have tomorrow off as dd has an inset day and we are off to the New Forest for the weekend. Then working Tues - Fri next week with all usual SAH mindees and after schoolies here too! Then dd has another inset day on Monday following half term so will have lots that day too!

All mindees asleep at the moment so catching up with emails and having some lunch!

BoysAreLikeZombies Thu 23-Oct-08 17:09:19

Finished until Monday.

A good week smile

Be around tomorrow for a short time in the morning, we are going away for the weekend (RL eek)

grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: