Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Staffroom: WEDNESDAY

(8 Posts)
SammyK Wed 22-Oct-08 00:32:48

or 'Hump day' as it's known better as in here. grin

Hope everyone has a good day, not sure what I'm up to yet, will be weather dependant. My back grden got turned into a beach today, mindees and ds emptied all the sand out of the table and made sand mountains, and splashed in sand puddles. Good times grin

{Lays out breakfast things and goes to bed}

NumberFour Wed 22-Oct-08 07:16:18

Morning

Back to real life after 4 days off! I did not bring in any of my LO's leftover birthday cake because I ate it.

Ho hum.

Quiet morning at home with two littlies after a school run to beat all school runs and a 7am drop off who is cuddling up on the couch watching TV. No, I will NOT be doing a craft with a school boy at 7 in the morning!!!!!

tulip31 Wed 22-Oct-08 07:24:15

Morning,

My day has started nicely - ds2 has the hump and he has only just got up and as for ds1 he hasn't even emerged from his room yet. Me - I have got the two little ones up, dressed and breakfasted, have spoke to dh in hong kong (nice phone call while he was working not!!), ironed ds1 school shirts, put the washing on, put washing away etc etc etc and haven't started minding yet!!!

After the school runs will be taking mindee and ds4 to toddlers with ds4's god mother.

Hopefully your mornings start better than the one that has begun in the tulip house!

Thanks for the breakfast bits Sammy - frys off some eggs and bacon and puts on a fresh pot of coffee...

coolj Wed 22-Oct-08 09:24:06

Morning everyone. I had a mindee arrive at 8.15 and another one arriving at 11.00 for a few hours.

Going to do some Halloween crafts today as I am on holiday next week. [jets off on her broomstick waahaaa] [grinn]

SammyK Wed 22-Oct-08 09:58:36

Morning all, just had a mindee arrive 45 minutes late! Sigh.

Snarfs egg and bacon, and heads off to play cars. smile

mumlove Wed 22-Oct-08 11:44:27

Morning everyone.

After school drop off I took mindee to soft play (I know I went on Monday but this is a different mindee) now going back for lunchtime pick up.
Will be back with coffee and jam doughnuts grin.

KatyMac Wed 22-Oct-08 14:15:38

Afternoon all

I am working on the SEF this afternoon - blimey

countPINKCHICKula Wed 22-Oct-08 21:05:42

Hi Guys, speeding along here, but would you take a baby in with thrush or refuse care until gone (baby is 8mo so lots of toys in mouth!)
TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now