Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Does Eleusis still post here?

(8 Posts)
annh Tue 21-Oct-08 12:39:01

Was musing, in the apocalyptic post-Cod world about posters whom I remember from nanny threads particularly and whom I haven't seen around in a bit? Does anyone know if she namechanged - very difficult to keep up! Also remember Majorstress and Ameriscot, who lived somewhere close to me.

AtheneNoctua Tue 21-Oct-08 13:25:01

I am here grin

annh Tue 21-Oct-08 13:48:33

Aha! Don't worry, not going to stalk you around threads like some crazed mad woman! Obv missed the name change.

AtheneNoctua Tue 21-Oct-08 13:53:42

It's okay. Am quite enjoying having my own thread. grin

How are you?

Rhubarb Tue 21-Oct-08 13:54:47

Try posting in chat, many people hide the nanny threads. I'm sure someone will know where she is!

annh Tue 21-Oct-08 15:37:29

Well, I gave up work in April (or rather it gave me up when my job moved to London!) so have no nanny since then and only an academic interest in these threads nowadays! Think the boys might prefer to have the nanny back, the amount of music and times tales practise having increased dramatically since then!

D'ya know I asked ingles recently who AN was, as sure a namechanged regular.

One of lifes mysteries solved grin

AtheneNoctua Tue 21-Oct-08 21:15:17

Perish the thought, Rhubarb. I would never hide the nanny threads!

I could do with a work free life and give up the nanny right about now. I hate my job at the moment and it would be nice to drop the kids off at school and go to the gym (which is what the nanny does while I'm at work). Seems a tad unfair.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now