Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Club - URGENT question about one of cming TOMORROW......

(5 Posts)
looneytune Sun 19-Oct-08 20:35:01

Evening all

I've had a phonecall for someone wanting last minute childcare tomorrow. I agreed to it as I thought it's like if you get contacted from the Emergency Childcare website.

Anyway, I'm emailing the dad shortly, requesting the information I need and permission forms etc. I don't think it's worth doing a full contract for the 1 day (I won't be needed again) so thought I'd just put something together in Word like I do for contract amendments. Does this sound ok?

If it's ok to do this, I'm trying to think of what info I need to get from him. I obviously need Full Name, Address, Child's name, Date of Birth......trying to remember what else I need apart from the hours required and amount due?

TIA

KatyMac Sun 19-Oct-08 20:37:06

You need the info on the child record form
I assume you are having cash in advance (if not why?)
You need medical & allergy info

Permissions? photos/calpol/observations/travel in car

looneytune Sun 19-Oct-08 20:42:49

Thanks Katy, I'll be sending all my permission forms plus the child record form via email and yes, it's cash on arrival

Will it be ok to put something together in Word instead of doing a full contract? I'll put a line in there saying about agreeing to my T & C's.

KatyMac Sun 19-Oct-08 20:45:45

Yes - I do for Short Term contracts (usually with older children - I don't think I've done one for a baby) in word

looneytune Sun 19-Oct-08 20:59:00

Oh great. This is an 8 year old Gosh, I'm so used to little babies, it's been ages since I've had proper older ones. Apart from babies and ds1, I've had a nearly 5 year old after school and just booked in 2 other children for half term aged 4 & 6. But 8 years old.....I've only had one and that was over 3 years ago!! Anyway, I'm hoping she likes babies and wants to do things with them Gosh, just realised I've got 7 tomorrow after school!!! shock Think I'll need a stash of booze in the fridge for that evening.

Thanks for your help Katy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now