Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM CLUB - Anyone here received Maternity Allowance and now back at work.....HELP.....

(3 Posts)
looneytune Sat 18-Oct-08 11:35:46

I'm still getting paid MA yet I informed them on my claim that I'd only be having 12 weeks off work and put the date I was returning.

Did anyone else continue to receive it after the date they requested it til?

tulip31 Sat 18-Oct-08 12:23:02

Looney,

You need to inform them in writing (again) that you are now back at work (or returning) and that you would like the payments to stop!

Keep a copy for yourself incase you need to chase it up on the phone. I had this last year when I had DS4 and also when I had ds3!!

looneytune Sat 18-Oct-08 12:36:24

How bloody annoying, the people who decide on these procedures clearly haven't had children and aren't aware of the 'post birth' brain that comes with it!! wink

Best get writing to them then, bugger, can't believe I didn't remember I had to do this - it was all a bit much starting back at work so soon after tbh! grrr

Anyway, thanks for that

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now