Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminder in Lewisham

(2 Posts)
GinaFordAteMyBaby Thu 16-Oct-08 13:38:28

I'm looking for a childminder in Lewisham and have been in touch with my local coordinator, but so far all of the names I've been given haven't called me back when I've left messages. I don't know if this is simply because they don't have vacancies.

Does anyone know of any other route I can try or have any recommendations? I am not too far from the station and Blackheath/Greenwich and so would prefer to have someone near that end rather than Hither Green/Catford way. I'm looking for sommeone for a couple of days a week so if anyone has any suggestions I'd be very grateful. Thanks.

I've also posted this in my local talk section.

rosiebud Sat 20-Jun-09 06:43:42

Hi I am a registered childminder based in Eltham close to Falconwood Train station I have space for babies or preschool children fro Sept 09,Let me know if you are interested can mind from 7am until 6pm although flexible.
Cassandra

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now