Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Why wont NannyJobs work????

(8 Posts)
aj13 Mon 13-Oct-08 11:29:52

Help..... I cant get onto the website Nanny Jobs.
Does anybody know why its not working????

nannynick Mon 13-Oct-08 11:35:02

They did say in one of those monthly e-mails, that they were going to upgrade the systems... so guess they are doing that and in the process have taken the site off-line.

aj13 Mon 13-Oct-08 11:43:15

Oh yes I remember them stating something like that, prob down for that then..... thank you!

nannynick Mon 13-Oct-08 11:48:13

Maybe, though I just looked up the e-mail... upgrade was supposed to happen 29 Sept. Maybe it got delayed.

Anyway, why are you bothered... here is much better grin wink

aj13 Mon 13-Oct-08 12:05:04

I am in need of nanny work and my time is running out!! ...Im currently on maternity leave and have been looking for jobs for months. Ive put threads on here but got no replies and nannyjobs normally list them all. I dont know where all the work in my area (Walton on Thames) has gone!

nannynick Mon 13-Oct-08 12:10:07

Ah, yes it is good for job listings.
Could you try calling all the local agencies to ask what jobs they have available at present.

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 13-Oct-08 13:16:01

NJ seems to be running ok now

as well as there have you looked on/put ads on wwww.gumtree.com and www.netmum.co.uk

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 13-Oct-08 13:17:40

bugger left off an s

www.netmums.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now