Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

NVQ3 - can anyone give me some ideas - I have brain freeze

(9 Posts)
SammyK Fri 10-Oct-08 20:35:08

probably due to that arctic temperature of my house hmm

I have two pcs to cover for unit 307 then 307 is done!

My pcs are:

307.3.1 Provide opportunites for children to learn about how their bodies work and their health needs.

307.3.4 Ensure children who have chronic illnesses or physical difficulties can participate positively in discussions and activities.

I hate writing PCs so not sure how best to approach these two - maybe turn it into a question then answer it?

If anyone can strat the brain cogs turnign again I would very much appreciate it! grin

SammyK Fri 10-Oct-08 22:43:07

shameless bump

KatyMac Fri 10-Oct-08 22:44:49

How does a child learn about how their body works

Toilet training, exercise, healthy food, being ill & getting better, how jionts work?

I'll think about 2

SammyK Sat 11-Oct-08 07:59:04

Thanks KM smile

I find these type of questions are just common sense - but so hard to put into writing! hmm

Oh well I had 8 pcs to do last night and I got 6 done so just these two left!

KatyMac Sat 11-Oct-08 15:58:20

How is it going?

SammyK Sat 11-Oct-08 20:50:04

It's not! grin

I have been at a conference all day (very good), and then been to the fair! Will be picking the books back up tomorrow. smile

SammyK Sun 12-Oct-08 20:28:28

done!

Thanks KM used your points for no1 and winged no2!

KatyMac Mon 13-Oct-08 09:30:03

Glad it's over

SammyK Mon 13-Oct-08 09:36:08

Yes thanks for advice.

Will be seeing assessor today to see what else I need to do - getting close to the finish line now thankfully!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now