Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

WET TUESDAY MORNING - CM STAFF ROOM

(9 Posts)
coolj Tue 07-Oct-08 09:44:11

Good morning to one and all. All my morning plans have been postponed due to rain coming down in torrents. Will need to go out this afternoon for nursery/school runs. Cant wait hmm.

Hope you all have good days grin

eleanorsmum Tue 07-Oct-08 10:32:36

morning, we have one asleep, one very snuffly and one who wnats to be outside! can't please them all!

just made fluffy paint! very cool. very easy too.

am really excited about postman coming (sad i know) but hopefully he'll bring my new raincoat! then it can rain all it likes! tee hee!

hope you're doing ok coolj. hugs.

NumberFour Tue 07-Oct-08 10:33:05

hello
quite miserable here too. today is just school runs, sleeps and feeding. got a really full afternoon so I will have to think of something fun for the kids this afternoon.
Coffee sounds like a good idea!

NumberFour Tue 07-Oct-08 10:34:25

Eleanorsmum, can you tell me about fluffy paint?? Sounds lovely though messy! And your new raincoat! Always on the lookout for something appropriate for soaking school runs...

eleanorsmum Tue 07-Oct-08 10:45:03

yes sorry, fluffy paint is one tablespoon of self raising flour and one table spoon of salt. mox to paint consistency and add few drop of food colouring. paint on to thick paper or card and then microwave for 1-15 seconds. paint dries quickyl and puffs up and stays liek it. it's kinda messy but very fun. microwave didn't get covered as i thoguht it would! needs to be like paint consistnecy otherwise its just globs and doesn't puff up.

have fun.

SammyK Tue 07-Oct-08 12:56:53

Hi everyone - I am having a rubbish day. sad

Have kids here at 2pm so need to pull my socks up and get sorted.

Fluffy paint sounds good! Will be trying that.

looneytune Tue 07-Oct-08 17:07:50

Oh hun {{{hugs}}}, make sure you DO get the prescription, you really do need it to be able to cope with everything that you're going through/yet to go through. I can't think of the words today (sorry, thrown up 5 times and really not with it) but I couldn't ignore you. Please don't be hard on yourself, get the ADs and give them a couple of weeks to kick in and hopefully life will be easier to cope with. Take care xx

mumlove Tue 07-Oct-08 17:15:46

Evening all.

I'm glad today has nearly finished as I am shattered!
Emergency baby is lovely but not knowing anything about them is mind taxing.
Well we got soaked doing the morning school run and stayed wet at music tots, then back to school, lunch and sleeps. Back to school again and then an hour later too!
Now for tea and then collect my parents from the coach station and at last the sun has come out hmm whats that for now.

Tomorrow is yet another day.

southernbelle77 Tue 07-Oct-08 17:34:53

Evening (and thank god it's nearly over!).

Sorry you're having a hard time Kay. I hope things sort themselves out. Take the AD's, things are hard enough for you right now and they will help you cope.

I'm having a really bad day. Think I'm coming down with flu or something. I'm exhausted and fed up. I can't wait til I can go to bed tonight! Getting soaked through on the school run didn't help either! Mindees seem to up and down today too so they might be coming down with it too! Or I just feel so bad everything seems bad today!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now