Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

What no staff room! Monday is here again!

(6 Posts)
eleanorsmum Mon 06-Oct-08 10:04:10

Morning all! just having five mins whil dd is playing nicely and lo asleep. off swimming in a bit then got new parents coming this afternoon to sign contracts etc!

SammyK Mon 06-Oct-08 10:06:53

Morning EM sounds like you have a nice day ahead of you. smile Hope contract siging goes well.

I had a party for DS yesterday - he is 4 on wednesday! shock We had party food, pass the parcel, made hats, and iced biscuits and PILED sweeties on them for the kids to take home. was really nervous but it went really well. smile

mumlove Mon 06-Oct-08 12:28:17

Afternoon.

Dull and grey here today so waiting for the rain to start!

EM - Glad you have new child starting. I've just found out that a PP that came to see me is going elsewhere because they are cheaper! But the cm doesn't take them anywhere apart from soft play.

Kay - Happy Birthday to your son grin. I have DD party tea on Friday after school, here birthday is Sunday so will have family around!

KatyMac Mon 06-Oct-08 18:54:42

Evening all

At last I know

The reason I am feeling crap is that I have a major chest infection

So lots of quiet time

mumlove Mon 06-Oct-08 19:10:29

Katy - have the dr's given you anything to help?

Just had an emergency placement for the rest of this week & next week as a nursery has had to closed to sort out a problem grin I might be able to get some xmas pressies now.

KatyMac Mon 06-Oct-08 19:12:31

That's good for you & bad for the nursery

I'm on horse pills great big enormous anti-biotics

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now