Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

risk assessment

(11 Posts)
bmz Thu 02-Oct-08 09:45:30

morning all, can anyone advise me on how to write up a risk assessment. many thanks.

KatyMac Thu 02-Oct-08 10:13:45

Would you like mine - just email e & I can send you a copy

oran17 Thu 02-Oct-08 12:22:47

*hia everyone first time on mumsnet spent the morning reading some of your post (being nosey)wink.Im well due my Ofstedsad ins and have been advised by my network co-ordinator to put a risk ass in place and that i need some sort of parental involvment sheet.someone suggested i introduce a monthly mail-out but to be honest i think cm have enogh paper work, has anyone got any exceptable but simple ideas thanx*

oran17 Thu 02-Oct-08 12:22:47

*hia everyone first time on mumsnet spent the morning reading some of your post (being nosey)wink.Im well due my Ofstedsad ins and have been advised by my network co-ordinator to put a risk ass in place and that i need some sort of parental involvment sheet.someone suggested i introduce a monthly mail-out but to be honest i think cm have enogh paper work, has anyone got any exceptable but simple ideas thanx*

southernbelle77 Thu 02-Oct-08 13:02:22

Hi Katy, could I nab one too?! Dont know you're email address though.

bmz Thu 02-Oct-08 19:00:33

KatyMac - that would be great, can I have your email address. many thanks.

dustystar Thu 02-Oct-08 19:06:46

Could I please have one too katymacsmile

KatyMac Thu 02-Oct-08 19:09:33

Initiative ladies - it's on my website on my profile

Or to cheat it's Katymacb<at>hotmail<dot>co<dot>uk

kitkate Thu 02-Oct-08 20:31:04

HI there all, bromley childminding assc (google their website) has lots of risk assessment and many other useful things for childminders its good

KatyMac Thu 02-Oct-08 20:57:30

All sent (at least I hope they are)

bmz Fri 03-Oct-08 10:46:11

many thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now