Advanced search

CM Club: B23 called them transitions - what are they in EYFS & what am I supposed to do?

(4 Posts)
KatyMac Tue 30-Sep-08 22:29:32

I have a child moving on
I have been told I am now required by law to liaise with there new setting

So how do I approach them?
What do I say?

Do I eed parental permission?

KatyMac Wed 01-Oct-08 10:12:31


PandaG Wed 01-Oct-08 10:15:41

can only tell you what we do at preschool -

write a transition document - statement about child - attitude to learning and parag re each ELG

- have a meeting with parent where they get a copy and can comment, write their own opinions

pass both on to school/new setting

KatyMac Wed 01-Oct-08 14:15:58


Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: