Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CHILMINDER SOUGHT IN HARBORNE OR SURROUNDING AREA.

(4 Posts)
frangipan Thu 25-Sep-08 14:27:56

My mum has been looking after my DD who is nearly 11 months for 2 days per week and is now going back to work, so I need to find a childminder. I work in Harborne but bearwood, quinton, harborne, edgbaston would be fine. She is lovely(but then I'm biased!) currently its for a monday and friday but can change days to suit if necessary, possibility of more days if prefered
Thanks in anticipation
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

frangipan Thu 25-Sep-08 14:31:04

Childminder even...............

frannikin Thu 25-Sep-08 17:45:43

Would you consider a nanny/babysitter in your own home. You are probably quite near to the University and may be able to find a student with childcare experience to help you out particularly if you can be flexi with days - I was at Birmingham and nannied my way through uni with a similar arrangement. Wish I hadn't graduated now as that would have been perfect for me - my favourite age!

Try gumtree as lots of student looking for work post there or the JobZone in the Guild of Students www.guildofstudents.com which has a childcare section

Otherwise try your local CIS and search for childminders near your postcode

frangipan Thu 25-Sep-08 20:59:43

thanks frannikin I may look into that. xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now