Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

monday morning staffroom, another week goes by............

(9 Posts)
eleanorsmum Mon 22-Sep-08 07:47:01

where is the time going this year!

had good weekend, spent sat gardening at dd's old pre-school (i'm on the committee!) and then went to legoland yesterday which was mad as it was so busy but dd enjoyed herself and we actually had some quality family time for a change. Its great to see dd and her dad actually playing together.

only got one today but dd has school this pm and then ballet and tap lesson.

can anyone help me here?

eleanorsmum Mon 22-Sep-08 07:47:33

sorry here

hennipenni Mon 22-Sep-08 09:58:31

Morning all, very unexpected day off today as my two mindees are poorly so aren't coming to me. Will be spending the day catching up on cleaning (Oh joy!) and start to prepare things for my DD 11th birthday sleepover at the W/E.

EM, can't add any more than has already been said on your other thread.

tulip31 Mon 22-Sep-08 10:05:46

Morning, on a long day today (7am to 8pm!). So have already done the school run - dropping eldest (11) away from school gates as he's too old to be seen with me now - his words. Then we went to the tip, before taking dc3 to nursery and are now back home having munchies!!

Em, can't add anymore about the buggy either, but sympathise as my first double was a little tikes and the back wheels were attached to the same rod. One of the rear wheels fell off, and I had to push/carry the buggy home using my forearms!!!

Good day everyone.

looneytune Mon 22-Sep-08 11:40:26

Morning all......having another one of those days when I wonder why I'm doing this. Oh well, best go start thinking about lunch.

Hope all having a good one!

eleanorsmum Mon 22-Sep-08 11:44:24

looney you around this pm for quick visit?
i'll text you in a mo!

looneytune Mon 22-Sep-08 11:51:30

I'm around now til school run (or may make dh do that considering he's come home ill and I'm ill with the same anyway but he'd only have our ds to pick up and not 3 under 19 months to cart round aswell!!)

TheConfusedOne Mon 22-Sep-08 13:04:43

We have been to a messy play and youngest mindee is very messy grin

Got back to twp messages, one that my Network lady couldn't come as child was ill. I had forgotten she was coming again!!!! That's twice now, first time I was at home tho blush

Second was PP who came last week wants to start on the 1st!!!!!! Yayy that's me full again, as the space available in November has been book for ages.

BoysAreLikeDogs Mon 22-Sep-08 13:50:18

Busy morning toddler group now they are asleep.

Quick of tea before I crack on

Have a good day all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now