Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

I've bent my buggy!

(7 Posts)
eleanorsmum Sun 21-Sep-08 20:21:48

Please anyone can you help? I have bent my maclaren twin traveller which i use everyday for my minding! Can they be fixed? Not sure where it is twisted but the front wheel on the left doesn't touch the ground anymore even with a hefty 2yo in it! making it virtually impossible to push and me very cross.
i bought it second hand so is it worth fixing? or shall i buy another second hand one and try and sell the bits on, on ebay (foot muffs, head huggers, raincover and seat cover) please help me decide!

differentID Sun 21-Sep-08 20:22:59

it sounds like the chassis has been bent. Is there a pushchair repair service near you?

eleanorsmum Sun 21-Sep-08 20:31:26

where would i look for a pushchair reapir service?

Podrick Sun 21-Sep-08 20:34:19

I bent mine by sitting in it!
I just bent it back - it was fine!!

rislip Sun 21-Sep-08 20:36:38

There is one in Twickenham, no idea where you are? Maybe you could contact Maclaren and ask them for details of a repair shop near you.

differentID Sun 21-Sep-08 20:37:16

are there any independant nursery stores neaqr you? they may have a contact

eleanorsmum Sun 21-Sep-08 20:42:41

i am in bracknell berks, so twickenham not too far! will look up independant buggy shops and see if they have a contact or advice. don't wnat to spend slot as it only cost £60 off ebay!
tried to bend it back but can't actually see which bit is bent!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now