Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Can anyone help me to print a brochure please?

(5 Posts)
mogs0 Sun 21-Sep-08 15:18:54

So, after far too many months, I'm going to submit my ridiculousy long CM registration forms (Wales). I had an NCMA lady come and take a look at what I'd done ages ago and she said that the inspector that covers my area will insist on a brochure instead of the way I have it laid out. Totally pointless but needs to be done. I don't know how to do it!! Is there anyone out there that can help me? I'd be very grateful and a lot less stressed!!

TheConfusedOne Sun 21-Sep-08 15:22:18

email me mogs, have updated mine in th elast few months grin

nanny 475 at hotmail dot com

mogs0 Sun 21-Sep-08 15:30:13

Thanks! I'll do it now before I lose the will to live!!

TheConfusedOne Sun 21-Sep-08 19:29:51

Have sent mogs, sorry have been out and just got your email.

mogs0 Sun 21-Sep-08 20:22:12

Thanks! Wow, that must have taken you such a long time to put together!!! I think, for now, I need to keep my policies and procedures separate. I was a cm in England so have been through the registration before but because I'm in Wales now the process is quite different!! Also, NCMA lady agreed that some of the suggestions were a bit daft but that this particular inspector will want to see them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now