Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

looking for a childminder around colindale, cricklewood, hendon, dollis hill part time thurs and fridays.

(3 Posts)
kehinde Tue 16-Sep-08 01:24:05

I am looking for a childminder around colindale, cricklewood, dollis hill to take care of my 2yr old son. He is such a lovely boy brilliant and picks things up quickly. he is currently is in a nursery but i am of the opinion he would need one to one monitoring as he has been in the nursery for 22mths. he is currently constructing short sentences, loves dancing, very active, could be slightly cheeky atimes and remembers things.

maggi Thu 18-Sep-08 00:39:29

sorry not in your area but the names of cricklewood and colindale brought back childhood memories.
Just type CIS into your search engine and see what a large list you get

ahappymummy Thu 18-Sep-08 17:18:21

hi! i am a nanny who lives in colindale looking for part time work! i also have a 2 year old son and am looking for a position that would be happy to have both of us...does this sound of interest? i am fully qualified,have an enhanced crb check and can provide all my certs and refs.xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now