Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

What records/receipts to do you have to keep for the VAT man? (or woman)

(2 Posts)
MrsPuddleduck Mon 15-Sep-08 16:44:31

I am just about to start (at last). OFSTED assure me I will have my certificate by the end of this week and I already have a friend's child lined up to get me started.

What sort of receipts do you keep, especially for food and wipes etc?

Do you estimate a cost of each meal and snack?


Pipsical Mon 15-Sep-08 17:37:08

It is advisable to keep everything..It was stated in a letter recently from our county that even a reciept for a banana should be kept so should there be an illness caused, it is traceable further than yourself.
However saying that...NCMA have advised we do not need to have a receipt for anything below £10.00
Best practise would be to keep everything.
Good Luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now