Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

I'm looking for a childminder in the Maidstone area

(9 Posts)
Eddas Sat 13-Sep-08 10:11:40

Hi, I'm starting to look for a childminder in Maidstone.

I need someone to look after my son from January for 3 days a week, but probably not all day, this will depend on where the minder is and how it'll work logistically speaking, lol!

If you think you can help, or know someone that can help then CAT me pleasesmile

cheekychaps Sat 13-Sep-08 11:53:32

Hi, I'm a Ofsted registered childminder in Maidstone. I'm based Barming side. Can you tell me how old your son is? I have vacancies for January at the moment.

Please take a look at my website www.cheeky-chaps.com

Eddas Sat 13-Sep-08 12:08:31

Hiya, he'll be 20 months. Should've put that in OPblush

I'll have a look at the website, thankssmile I'm in East Farleigh and work in Cranbrook

cheekychaps Sat 13-Sep-08 16:14:40

Ok,

By the way it doesn't say on my website yet but I take Busy Bee vouchers.

Hopefully I'll speak to you soon.

poppymay Sat 13-Sep-08 18:15:26

Hi Eddas, I'm a registered childminder in Goudhurst so not far from Cranbrook if this is of any interest? I would have a space available in January.

Not sure how you CAT?! blush

Eddas Sat 13-Sep-08 18:22:10

poppymay, i'm not sure Goudhurst would work for me. Basically, if I get a minder near work it'll be tight time wise, as what i'm planning is dropping dd at school, rushing driving to work then rushing back to pick her up at collection time. I need to do 5 hours work in each of the 3 days(i'm sure you've fallen asleep with excitement by now at this postwinkgrin) I think i need a childminder near dd's school so that I can drop ds to them before school and pick them up just after collection rather than drop him off after getting her to school and picking him up before collecting her. That was ridiculously complicated to typegrin

Thank you for replying thoughsmile

cheekychaps, i'm going to look at your website tonight and get in contactsmile

Eddas Sat 13-Sep-08 18:23:23

oh and to CAT you just click on the envelope on the name bar thing-a-me (the bit which says By xxx on xxx)

poppymay Sat 13-Sep-08 18:31:57

Yes that would be a complete headache for you to have to come over to me!!!

Thanks for the tip on CAT I shall know for next time grin

cheekychaps Sun 14-Sep-08 12:08:36

Hi Eddas

Just to let you know I will be away for 2 weeks from tomorrow. Going on honeymoon and can't wait grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now