Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Weekend Staff Room

(20 Posts)
BoysAreLikeDogs Sat 13-Sep-08 08:13:58

Got grot cold, was supposed to be going to Snowdome at Tamworth to watch DP/siblings snow board all day but couldn't face it - long car trip, hanging around all day no bed available

Have a good weekend all

KatyMac Sat 13-Sep-08 08:35:46

Off to the farmers market to buy some lovely food or all the mindees I haven't got hmm

Then home to do accounts & EYFS which I am actually looking forward to a bit

Poor you BALD....go to bed

BoysAreLikeDogs Sat 13-Sep-08 08:37:22

Can't go to bed, boys are up and about.

<<sigh>>

KatyMac Sat 13-Sep-08 08:39:19

Can't they go & watch snowboarding?....Maybe you need a childminder grin

tulip31 Sat 13-Sep-08 08:39:51

Been up since 6am (wish ds4 would sleep - rotten night!), so have swept all downstairs floors, cleaned table, sorted through paperwork - recycling or shredder and as dh gets up and trots into work (8am) he asks if I'll get round to stripping the rest of the paper off the wall today...... another typical day in the tulip household!!

Have a good weekend all, and I agree with KM - BALD go to bed and rest

BoysAreLikeDogs Sat 13-Sep-08 08:42:41

I might dump 'em on mum later - they can't go snowboarding as it's 2 and a half hours away from us !

har har to me needing a CM

grin

Blimey Tulip you are a busy bee !!

TheConfusedOne Sat 13-Sep-08 09:00:05

I'm off to take DS and DDIL to Heathrow, they are off to her home in South Africa for a month, (alright for some hey)

Then stopping off, on the way back to watch DH's show, havnt really been to any this season, ans as its his last season on the road, thought I better make the effort, so if any of you are in the Henley area this aternoon, I will be there grin

nannynick Sat 13-Sep-08 09:04:29

Driving to Cornwall - Google Maps thinks 4.5 hour drive... hmm, I think a bit longer!

mumlove Sat 13-Sep-08 09:06:27

Hello, DH and DD have just left to go to Southampton boat show.
I have said I will stay home and tidy up, do the washing and shopping. Then will take my mum to a craft show that DD has entered.
Having a coffee at the moment so I will not be rushing anything grin .

TheConfusedOne Sat 13-Sep-08 09:09:52

nick, will wave as we pass then.

nannynick Sat 13-Sep-08 09:19:55

Will we pass? My route will be M3 then A323 (for a long way!). If you are doing the opposite route, we could meet for coffee.

TheConfusedOne Sat 13-Sep-08 09:25:53

Am going up the M£, but not leaving here till 1 o'clock, where will you come off the M3 and what time are you leaving Nick

nannynick Sat 13-Sep-08 12:11:32

I left at 10. So alas now in Yoevil, not near the M3.

TheConfusedOne Sat 13-Sep-08 12:27:21

I'm still at home about 20 miles south of Yeovil, have a great time.

changingsoon Sat 13-Sep-08 15:55:50

god you all make me feel so lazy. had lie in till 10. did dancing run till 1pm. came home sorted washing etc and am now on pc. playroom like a tip, lots of paper to do and toys to sort. network coordinator coming to see me thur and i am noooooooooooooo where near ready.

KatyMac Sat 13-Sep-08 16:14:12

Um - so I came home - then I had a nap - so much for paperwork

SammyK Sat 13-Sep-08 16:39:05

I was meant to be on first aid course, but couldn't summon the energy or enthusiasm. Haven't been able to go pick up my AD prescription so not had any for over a week. sad

Have had a nice chilled out day, totally ignored paperwork and coursework and just done family stuff. I just don't have enough hours in the week!

TheConfusedOne Sat 13-Sep-08 17:32:30

OK been to Heathrow and back, isn't Terminal 5, quiet and civilized!!!! (well maybe cos Naomi Campbell wasnt there)

botherednanny Sat 13-Sep-08 17:52:16

I've been trying to make chicken pork (cuz its what I defrosted - lol) satay as per an annabel karmel book - but have discovered that different editions have different ingredients hmm

so have wasted nearly a jar of peanut butter trying to perfect it for my BF who thinks its too sweet... he claims to like it now but frankly, I no longer give a damn and am sick to the back teeth (literally) of the sauce and feel quite sick.

last time I try something new PAH angry

southernbelle77 Sat 13-Sep-08 20:11:28

Hi all!

We've been out all day at the farm! And what wonderful weather we had too I've got bloody heat rash now though!

Sod anything to do with cm'ing this weekend! I'm not thinking about work (although still coming on here obviously )

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now