Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Scottish Childminders. Have you done your self assessment yet? I am running out of steam for section 4...

(7 Posts)
mawbroon Fri 12-Sep-08 21:46:11

I have managed enough blah blah for the other sections, but am struggling a bit with section 4.

Last year, we moved house and I took several months before I got up and running with new mindees and i haven't been on any courses or anything.

Can anybody give me some inspiration for this section?

mawbroon Fri 12-Sep-08 22:56:06

nobody?

mawbroon Sat 13-Sep-08 14:37:37

Really nobody???

gooseegg Sat 13-Sep-08 16:47:36

Am in England, but what's the question and I'll have a think for you.

MrsFluffleHasAWuffle Sun 14-Sep-08 19:29:56

remind us what section 4 is for a start, did mine a while ago and can't recall, also are you SCMA? if so you have access to their forum on which you'll find many more people to answer your query

mawbroon Sun 14-Sep-08 20:06:55

I keep up-to-date with legislation, national and local guidelines and the Scottish Social Services Council code of practice

I have a system in place to regularly review and evaluate my service.

I am committed to continuing professional development.

I have to provide evidence of strengths relating to these topice and say how I am going to improve on it.

These are the last three sections that I am working on tonight. I must say that with a fresh eye, they don't seem quite so daunting. I just have to find a way of making it sound like i have been beavering away at my cpd all year, when in fact I haven't done much at all..... eeeek.

mawbroon Sun 14-Sep-08 22:52:35

Have managed to get it all done and it's submitted now, so there's no going back! No doubt will get my inspection very soon. Not looking forward to it I must say!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now