Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Girl looking for AP position

(3 Posts)
friendinneedtoday Fri 12-Sep-08 14:11:15

I have been asked to post this by a friend:

"My name is Jana Nixon. I am 19, Canadian and I am looking to be an au pair for a family that lives near London ASAP. I am currently living in Italy as an au pair and it is not working out here for me due to language difficulties. I am a happy, positive and open minded person. I am well organized, responsible, caring, and calm. I enjoy sports, outdoors, animals and reading. Last year I completed my first year of University. I simply enjoy being around children and absolutly adore them. I have always been around them either, babysitting or with my sister's childern. I babysat for the same family for 6 years. They had three children aged 0-8. Everyday I would also go to my sisters to help her with her childern while her husband was at work. So I am used to kids of all ages. Please e-mail me if you are interested in knowig more abotu me. j_nixon23@hotmail.com
Thanks for you time.
Best regards, Jana"

Simply Fri 12-Sep-08 17:07:10

Bumping for you.

poshtottie Sat 13-Sep-08 07:55:36

friendinneedtoday, you could tell her to look on gumtree. Quite a few people in the London area looking for an au-pair.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now