Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Prospective CM in N16 let us down, help!

(3 Posts)
nobodytoldme Mon 08-Sep-08 16:10:24

Yes, the one who doesnt go to groups but was great in every other way has said she now doesn't have a space.... Why tell us she did then? Grrr!
I go back to work in 2 weeks and have been through so many of the CIS list for the area I feel really despondent now. Can anyone help recommend a local CM, or any ideas on how I get recommendations? I was a bit shocked at some of the CMs I met, really not where I want ds to be so a recommendation would be great
TIA!

HarrietTheSpy Mon 08-Sep-08 16:16:38

I thought I would let you know that I have been able to recruit a nanny from Gumtree in the space of time that you need, before going back to work. Perhaps you could find one willing to do a short term contract until you find another CM?

TheIronLady Mon 08-Sep-08 18:34:05

Have you tried the childcare section (for your area) on netmums.com - you may find a childminder who is not on the CIS list yet...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now