Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

does anyone want a lovely nanny?

(5 Posts)
suzieanchloe Mon 08-Sep-08 14:49:02

Hi my name is suzie and im looking to go back to work as a nanny after taking some time out to be a mum. My daughter is 14 months old, very well behaved and loves the company of other children. I have recently found a family who are going to take me and my daughter on but they require another family to share me with to help split the child care costs. Their daughter is 22 months old and is also lovely and gets on well with others, both girls get on very well. I have expirence with newborns (including twins) and children up to the age of 8. I have a crb police check, paediatric first aid course, full clean licence and my own car and references. Im happy to muck in with housework although my priority will be the children. I love swimming, cooking, reading stories, singing (although out of tune!) painting, toddler groups and most importantly having fun. I consider myself to be a kind, caring person with a good sense of humor who loves children. I will be working mon-fri 8-6 but im flexible on hours, if you get stuck in traffic its not a problem! And dont worry if you think i wont be able to cope with lots of children, my motto is the more the merrier! we are just looking for some more playmates for our girls! Please get in contact if you would like a chat to see if we can meet eachothers needs. I can also pass on my cv! thanks
suzie and chloe x

Millarkie Mon 08-Sep-08 14:54:28

Suzie - have you mentioned which area you live/work in?

suzieanchloe Mon 08-Sep-08 14:59:17

That may help! I put all the other details in and left one of the most important ones off! I live in thatcham so here or in suronding areas. I will also be looking after the little girl in my own home sometimes as my house is more child proof! Thanks fr pointing that out!
suzie x

nbee84 Mon 08-Sep-08 18:46:15

Hi Suzie - are you registered with Ofsted as a childminder? If you are providing any of the care from your home then legally you will need to register.

You sound like a lovely nanny from your op. I hope you find someone to share. If you haven't already it is worth posting on netmums as well.

suzieanchloe Mon 08-Sep-08 22:35:54

hi nbee84, thanks for your message! no im not registered as a childminder. i looked into that and the paper work involved was really confusing and expensive so decided to go back to work as a nanny. I will be in the family home most of the time or split between the two family homes (if i ever find another family) so shouldnt be a problem. Thanks for the tip i will go and register on net mums now. Plus thanks for the vote of confidence! xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now