Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Au Pair Agency Edinburgh ?

(4 Posts)
mousemole Mon 08-Sep-08 12:33:18

We have just moved to Edinburgh from london and I am looking for an Au pair Plus. I have tried several agencies listed on Google and there is either no reply or they don't get back to your answer message. Does anyone know of a reliable agency or even better an au pair or mother's help looking for a job ?! TIA.

DadInsteadofMum Tue 09-Sep-08 09:47:14

There are quite a few threads about doing it yourself.

When I was looking earlier this summer I tried phoning and emailing several agencies and like you heard nothing so went down the DIY route and have now successfully recruited this way twice (once for a summer placement and again for a longer term).

If you read the threads the most popular website to register with is www.aupair-world.net/ though I also used www.newaupair.com/.

You will have to do all the referencing, interviewing etc. your self but I would probably want to repeat a lot of what any agency had done myself anyway. Details of this process can be found here

mousemole Tue 09-Sep-08 10:13:12

thanks Dad, will try those sites

catepilarr Tue 09-Sep-08 12:16:50

another of the internet matching sites is greataupair.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now