Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

It's nearly the weekend! FRIDAY STAFF ROOM!

(3 Posts)
southernbelle77 Fri 05-Sep-08 09:16:49

Well that was a very wet school run! Got soaking but it's only rain eh!

Putting on a nice warm hot choccie if anyone else wants one!

Off out this morning then getting dd from school (doing half days for first week!) then not sure! Depends on how tired she is and the weather. Only baby mindees this afternoon who will both sleep!

mumlove Fri 05-Sep-08 10:51:47

Morning smile.

I also got wet doing the school run, but at least it was only me and DD. Then went into town to do the banking.
Going around my mums after lunch which will be nice as no children to entertain.

Have a good day and hopefully the weather will give us a little break without getting wet!

SammyK Fri 05-Sep-08 11:06:12

Hi everyone. It was just me and ds for school run too this morning. He went in at 9 and I was home by half ten, had been to GPs, chemist, iceland, homebargains and poundshop! shock Not bad considering I don't drive and used the bus

I am only working 12-4 today.

Next week I have three new mindees starting!!! shock grin
I am very excited, they are all lovely so I really hope it works out.

It also means I am officially full for under fives. Will have two 19month olds til 2 pm, then 2-6pm will have a 3y old and a 6m old.So nice mix of partimers.smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now