Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM CLUB - what, no THURSDAY STAFF ROOM????!!!!

(7 Posts)
looneytune Thu 04-Sep-08 13:41:58

Hellooooooooooooooo (echo, echo....)

Is anybody in here............????!!!

Oh well, <has a quick look through all the cupboards to see what goodies are laying about whilst no-one is looking grin>

Nothing exciting about Where did Mo hide all the booze? Or did she bugger off with it when she stopped childminding? angry

BTW, was going to nick it for later if there was any, don't worry, wasn't planning on boozing it whilst they're all sleeping, honest!! wink

mumlove Thu 04-Sep-08 13:52:21

Hello.

It's wet here so out are all the raincoats and wellies again.

Coffee for everyone who wants some and I am sure I have ginger biccies to. We have been to toddler group and it was very noisy!

Have a great afternoon smile .

looneytune Thu 04-Sep-08 14:00:37

Well all 3 (10 weeks, 17 months and 18 months) are having their afternoon nap and I'm on here when I should be cleaning but never mind grin Enjoy your afternoon too and thanks for the coffee

BoysAreLikeDogs Thu 04-Sep-08 14:08:24

Got wet this morning

Expecting to get wet this afternoon.

Bad hair day !!!

grin

hennipenni Thu 04-Sep-08 14:27:57

Got wet this morning x2
Got wet this afternoon x1
Get wet at school run? probably
Get wet whilst watching DD play football tonight? Definatly!

So that 5 pairs of trouser, 2 pairs of trainers (boots have gone to the cobblers), one fleece and one waterproof soaked through in one day-and that's just me!

southernbelle77 Thu 04-Sep-08 16:22:41

I must have been very lucky today as on both school runs it stopped raining! I'm not sure dd would have been so excited about school if she had got there soaking wet!!
I was a soppy mummy and got all teary when she went off! She was just so cute and looks so diddy in her little uniform! She loved it and then cried on the way home as she wanted to stay!!

Baby mindees (11 and 12 months) slept this afternoon so I was drawing with dd and other mindee on the aquadraw which was nice and quite, not messy but still fun

Looney, if you found the booze (and Maureen didn't nab it!) then leave it out for when I finish work!! Ta

southernbelle77 Thu 04-Sep-08 16:23:42

That would be quiet not quite !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now