Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Award Winning Nanny available for Temp Position

(6 Posts)
littleladylollipop Sun 31-Aug-08 18:35:31

Award winning, qualified nanny available temporarily
Hello! I am an energetic, enthusatic, NNEB qualified nanny with over 17yrs experience with ages 0-18 years. I'm looking for a temporary postition in South East London from Nov 2008. I (reluctantly) handed in my notice at my present job of 8 years due to relocating to the midlands. However, my house sale has been delayed, and I am now available (temporarily) from Nov 2008.
I have many childcare qualifications and have almost finished my Degree & Diploma in Childhood studies. (complete Oct 2008) I also have glowing references. In 2006 & 2007 I was awarded 'High commendations' in the 'Professional Nanny of The Year Awards'. Please feel free to email me to discuss your needs - fi@Childcareisfun.co.uk

littleladylollipop Mon 01-Sep-08 11:57:23

littleladylollipop Fri 05-Sep-08 17:43:48

littleladylollipop Mon 08-Sep-08 23:34:52

wink smile grin

littleladylollipop Mon 08-Sep-08 23:36:19

Award winning, qualified nanny available temporarily
Hello! I am an energetic, enthusatic, NNEB qualified nanny with over 17yrs experience with ages 0-18 years. I'm looking for a temporary postition in South East London from Nov 2008. I (reluctantly) handed in my notice at my present job of 8 years due to relocating to the midlands. However, my house sale has been delayed, and I am now available (temporarily) from Nov 2008.
I have many childcare qualifications and have almost finished my Degree & Diploma in Childhood studies. (complete Oct 2008) I also have glowing references. In 2006 & 2007 I was awarded 'High commendations' in the 'Professional Nanny of The Year Awards'. Please feel free to email me to discuss your needs - littlefistar@fsmail.net

or check out my website www.childcreisfun.co.uk

littleladylollipop Thu 11-Sep-08 11:31:33

wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now