Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Idea's of what i could help mindee make for mum's birthday?

(8 Posts)
PinkChick Fri 29-Aug-08 12:43:50

Bought her some flowers..mindee chose big boquet of yellow roses {smile] but shock for me at price! LOL, but mindee specifically said those ones so felt scrooge not letting hersmile...ive just got post this morn and my photo's of mindees have arrived, there is a lovely albeit cheeky one of said mindee, so we could do something with that but what?, have no spare frames?????????
She's 2 BTWsmile

southernbelle77 Fri 29-Aug-08 12:47:19

Make frames! You could do a handprint frame or a sunflower frame, or similar?

MaureenMLove Fri 29-Aug-08 12:48:26

Got any old cd cases knocking around? Could you use that as a frame or would that be too small?

Failing that, what about some card or craft foam?

PinkChick Fri 29-Aug-08 12:48:47

not got stiff card.....although hmm have got the cardboard envelopes the pics came in??..hmmmmm......could glue them together while shes sleeping and she could decorate???

THANKS CHICKsmile

southernbelle77 Fri 29-Aug-08 12:50:21

Yeah anything like that! Or an old cereal packet that you could cover!

Have fun

PinkChick Fri 29-Aug-08 12:50:22

got foam yes smile....goes off throwing craft boxes all over floor for inspriationgrinwink.xxxx

BoysAreLikeDogs Fri 29-Aug-08 12:53:42

Frame will be great.

Enjoy getting in a mess !!

PinkChick Fri 29-Aug-08 12:56:39

LOL i willsmile..shes asleep at min so might do the cuttin out now and let her get sticky with the craft stuffsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now