Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

URGENT School drop off/pick up Pitshanger, W5

(2 Posts)
Belindatewson Wed 27-Aug-08 10:55:36

Hi, I'm looking for drop off and pick up for 1-2 days a week for my 3 and 6 year old boys in Pitshanger, Ealing, London W5. During school holidays they would be taken to and from a holiday club. This job is ideally suited to a student living locally, a mum with children at secondary school looking for some part-time work or a local family with a nanny share. I'm looking for someone with English as a first language and someone who is responsible with some basic first aid as well as being fun, able to arrange playdates and be able to cook at a basic level. The school and nursery are about 10 minutes walk from my house. Hours are 7.45am-9.15am and 3pm-5.30pm. I am happy to pay 10pounds an hour for the right candidate and need someone asap! My current childcare is happy to do a handover! Please get in contact if you would like some more information. Thanks Belinda
belinda.tewson@googlemail.com

littlestarschildminding Sun 31-Aug-08 18:59:23

Belinda, I will pass your email onto some childminders I know in Pitshanger area (Im full at the moment Im afraid) and if any of them have vacancies they will drop you an email.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now