Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

~*~*~*~Hump Day Staff Room ~*~*~*~

(5 Posts)
PinkChick Wed 27-Aug-08 09:07:26

been up since 6am for mindee arriving at 6.30...she DIDNT arrive, got call from family friend, she was still in bed (dont know were mum was?) and would let me know when she woke up and then if she was coming as mindee has been 'off' for last few days????

Had terrible nights sleep thinking about all this will writing and guardianship talk in even of death, so could have really done with that extra hour..hey ho!

other mindees mum had some good news this morning (bit of a windfall), so thats a nice bit of news for the daysmile and last mindee who was due at 8.30 still hasnt arrived..its ALWAYS wednesdays!

Anyway, not waiting any longer..we're off to eat make chocolate cornflake cakes now.BYEsmile

looneytune Wed 27-Aug-08 09:40:59

Morning, what's this about the will etc. then? Sounds like what hubby and I have been talking about recently and need to sort!

Anyway, HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to everyone, haven't been around much as been away to Doncaster, Lincoln, Poole then Weston-Super-Mare all in the last few weeks. Our wall between dining room and kitchen was finally knocked down over the weekend and I start back at work on Monday shock The house is a right mess, the building inspector is coming for a 2nd visit today and if get the all clear, the builder will be in to plaster it all up this evening and is coming every night til the whole lot is neat and tidy! Then we have the weekend to get the house totally clean, tidy/organised and ready for opening on MONDAY!!! Talk about tight for time! And I've still got to read the EYFS pack as not finished it!! blush

I'm panicking slightly as it's hard to get ANYTHING done with baby and 5 yr old ds always wanting something. Wish me luck!

Anyway, how is everyone? What you all been up to? x

mumlove Wed 27-Aug-08 13:08:39

Hello everyone.

It's been nice that the last few days have been dry so could go out, but have had to wrap up warm as it is cold!

I have an unexpected day off tomorrow as mindee has gone on holiday (got text last night). Still no new mindees to replace the ones finished or going.

Looney - hope your holiday was great, I forgot to email you my phone number as it would have been nice to meet for a coffee.

looneytune Sat 30-Aug-08 08:49:36

Sorry, missed this one. Mumlove - I was only there 3 nights and it went really really fast so probably wouldn't have had time anyway but would have been nice to meet you

mumlove Sat 30-Aug-08 08:52:43

Let me know if you come down this way again and I will get Shoshe to join us to. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now